Land Home is turning the dream of home-ownership into reality for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). There are certain qualifications that are required for this program through Land Home.
- Evidence of unexpired DACA status
- Current Employment Authorization Card issued by the USCIS
- Valid Social Security Number
- Satisfy the minimum loan qualifications for income, assets, and credit history
- Occupy the property as a principal residence
- Eligible for a fixed rate conventional loan program